Research resource alert!
Recently, he was on the Joe Rogan podcast debating a vegan cardiologist on the health impact of eating meat.
In preperation for the debate, Chris and his research team put together a comprehensive literature review of studies under various catagories of interest, and put it all together in one place, for free. I wanted to spread it on and share it as a resource for others looking to get informed, or looking for a resource to share to other skeptics!
Click HERE for Chris Kressors gold mine of research. Highly recommended to dig into!
If you want an overview of the areas covered, here is the table of contents:
Table of Contents
- Nutrient Density and Bioavailability
- Nutrient Deficiencies in Vegan and Vegetarian Diets
- The Effects of Vegetarianism and Veganism in Children
- Dietary Cholesterol, Eggs, and Heart Disease
- Red Meat and Cancer
- Red Meat and Heart Disease
- Saturated Fat and Heart Disease
- Acid–Alkaline Myth
- Dairy Products
- The Problem with Nutrition Research
- Longevity of Meat Eaters versus Vegetarians and Vegans
- Low-Carb and Ketogenic Diets
- Meta-Analyses of Low-Carb Diets
- The Optimal Human Diet
- Paleo Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTs)
- Paleo Diet Studies (Non-RCT)
- Anthropological Studies of Hunter–Gatherers
- Environmental Studies